Iron On Instructions
Applying Emblems with Iron-On Backing
on Material (Cotton or Polyester)
- Preheat iron to 350 degrees.
- Heat area on fabric where the patch will be placed.
- Place the patch on fabric and cover with a lightweight
cloth such as a towel.
- Apply heat for about 10 seconds and check for
discoloration. If color changes, place a heavier cloth over
- Reverse the material to the back side and apply heat
pressure for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Place on a flat surface and do not lift edges.
Place something heavy over the patch area and allow it to cool for
about 5 minutes.
- If the edge of the patch does not seal, apply heat on the
backside of the patch area for about 10 seconds.
NOTE: Fabric varies.
Therefore, we suggest performing a test. Emblems
are only applied to fabric that can withstand up to 350 degrees.